For those who are planning to visit Hongkong for pleasure or holidays, I am sure that you are busy researching about "first time in Hongkong" such as what to do, what to buy for pasalubongs, where to stay, cheap airlines, so on and so forth. I can't say that I got Hongkong covered because I stayed there for only four days and three nights. Please check below for my itinerary. In case you are wondering why I didn't book a direct flight to Hongkong from Cebu, it's because all expenses are paid by the company and our main office is in Manila. There are staffs in Manila office who were also given the chance to travel for free, hmm not really for free because I still paid for my lunch and dinner. And of course, pasalubongs/souvenirs are not shouldered by the company. November 29, 2016 - Fly to Manila since my ticket is MNL-HK-MNL scheduled on November 30 - Php4,748.00 via Philippine Airlines November 30, 2016 (Booked thru 305 Travel and Tours for Php on...
Comments
Post a Comment